It’s Friday Eve! I’m so delighted and I want to say thank you to Dear Kitty. some blog for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award!
It’s blue and shiny and sparkly – I love it. Behold!
The week is almost done and and there are a list of questions to answer that go with this award. The Mystery Blogger Award is kind of like a chain letter – when you get nominated, you answer the questions, and then you pass it on by nominating someone else. So here we go.
Thank you, Okoto Enigma, for creating this award!
The rules of the Mystery Blogger Award are:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
(see the top)
2. List the rules
I think these are down below
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well [unfortunately, it looks like that blog is not on the net any more]
See the top for #3 & #4 – I’m feeling efficient today
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
I like Mexican food, I love snow, and I actually enjoy drinking decaf coffee.
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people. My picks are:
- All the Shoes I Wear
- Bottomless Coffee 007
- By the Mighty Mumford
- Encourage Yourself in the Lord
- In Dianes Kitchen
- Kool Kosher Kitchen
- Mark 1:1
- Reasoned Cases for Christ
- Retrospective Lily
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
I will leave this open to the nominees to share what their time allows.
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
I’m not sure what my very best post is, but I am proud of my post about the Three Bible Verses Millennials Should Claim. I try not to discuss topics that would divide people, but I also try to be honest, and I like to bring my faith into my blog. So, even though this post talks about millennials in particular, I tried to make this post intergenerational in the sense that other age groups could relate to it and that Christians in general could benefit from it.
10. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.